In order to further disseminate the knowledge of ethics and its culture within the organization, coinciding with the 51st anniversary of PPM, on 3 July 2018, PPM Management launched the Center for Business and Cultural Ethics of Soedarpo Sastrosatomo Organization (PEBOSS). The launch was conducted at FG Hendricks Room, Building B PPM Management.
The launch of PEBOSS was led by Martiono Hadianto, as Chairman of the Foundation of PPM Foundation, which was then followed by a discussion presenting speakers Kuntoro Mangkusubroto, Independent Commissioner of PT Samudera Indonesia, Tbk and Natalia Soebagjo, Member of International Transparency Council, and moderated by Anugerah Pekerti, Board of Supervisor of PPM Foundation, which is also the initiator of the establishment of PEBOSS.
PEBOSS was initiated in early February 2018, and established a few visions among others:
- Become a center of information and knowledge about ethics and organizational culture from around the world.
- Conduct studies and research on ethics and organizational culture, especially about ethical culture in Indonesia.
- Disseminating knowledge about ethics and organizational culture, especially in Indonesia.
- Become a partner of ethical culture in the practice of organization, especially in Indonesia.
- Building partnerships with local and global institutions in ethical culture efforts.