Time : ,
How Business Adapting to the New Normal - Leading by Example in This Time of Disruption
Tuesday, 16 June 2020 at 11.00-12.00 hours WIB (GMT+7)
(16 June at 00.00-01.00 hours NY Time)
Find out how business adapting to the new normal. The session will discuss:
- How businesses address the challenge in facing the Covid-19 pandemi.
- What are the strategies for the industry impacted negatively to ensure business continuity and sustainability?
- How are the business getting prepared for post covid-19
- Why the implementation of SDGs is even more relevant and important during and post Covid-19.
- dr. Lie A. Dharmawan, Founder, doctorSHARE
- Meshvara Kanjaya, CEO, PT Supra Boga Lestari, Tbk
- Shinta Kamdani, Vice Chair, Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN) and CEO, Sintesa Group
- Vidjongtius, President Director, PT Kalbe Farma, Tbk
Moderator: Prof. Firmanzah, Rector, Paramadina University